Hello Martin,

Wednesday, March 16, 2016, 3:21:15 AM, you wrote:

> How do we want to go on with the translated texts of the langref?

> Should I translate the complete langref first or do we want to publish
> finished sections?

I think it is safe to proceed with translating the chapters and
sections that have already been reviewed by Paul and Mark.
That said, a few "tweaks" affecting those parts have been appearing.
For example, I have a small list from Aage that will appear in the
next update.

> Just for interest:
>
> Is there a script or something else refreshing the docs
> automatically at night? Will they be updated after someone pushes
> changed contents to the SVN repository?

The Docs sources are in the CVS repository, not SVN.

So far, the changes since the first Beta have been minimal and I have
been re-posting the change report here.  That tells you which file has
changed and shows the old and new text.

I am the only one pushing changes in the English sources.  I am not
tracking anyone else's changes and I hope I don't need to, whilst the
langref is still in Beta.  If a translator finds something missing or
wrong in the checked sections, it is very important that you report it
here so that the English source can be amended and all the other
translators know about it.

Note, also, that the publication date and the document version change
whenever I push an updated version.  That shows up in one or more of
the CVS reports and also in the PDF, of course.  The file that
contains that information is fblangref25.xml.

That is how is goes, for now.  I am open to any better ideas....

Helen