Hi all,

I hang on a text part in fblangref25-datatypes.xml ->
fblangref25-datatypes-floattypes:
Floating-point data types are examples of data stored in the DBMS with the
precision matching the scale of the number.

What is the scale of number? Please make this clear. Otherwise I don't get the
correct translation.

Regards
Martin