On 3.5.2006 2:46 Charles Urbina wrote:
Jiri,

I haven't use the membershipship yet so I' not familiar with the whole procedure. Please give me some guidence on what I need to do to implement this in using my existing Firebird database.

Tia

The usage is the same as the any else membership provider. So look at the examples on msdn of using membership.

--
Jiri Cincura
http://www.cincura.net/