Hi all,

We have an ASP.Net website that works in IIS 6 on Windows Server 2003,
using the Firebird ADO.Net 2.0.1.

Now, we are migrating that server to Windows Server 2008 64-bit and
IIS 7. But, we are encountering some problems. The error is that it is
saying that it cannot find the .Net Data Provider specified. And, the
assemblies are located in the "bin" folder of the website. We also
decided to use the Firebird ADO.Net data provider install, and we do
notice that it is in the GAC.

We're starting to think that we might need to add the assemblies to
the list of assemblies in the web.config file.

Best regards,
 Daniel Rail
 Senior System Engineer
 ACCRA Solutions Inc. (www.accra.ca)