Hi everyone,

Do you know if it is possible, using the Firebird .NET Provider, to batch a
number of commands in one single excution?

I searched in the code but I only was able to find FbBatchExecution that
executes plain statements or a script of statements.

Since I need to execute a single store procedure many times changing its
parameters, I prefer to batch the commands and execute the batch once every
50-100 calls.

For example something like this:

While(haveValuesToInsert)
{
        fbCommand.Parameters[0].Value = someValue;
        fbCommand.Parameters[1].Value = someOtherValue;
        Batch.Add(fbCommand);
}
Batch.ExecuteBatch();

Thanks for the anwers.