Hi,

I am trying to add a Firebird stored procedure to an entity model in Visual
Studio 2013 (.Net Framework v4.0) When I use the 'Update Model from
Database' I can select the stored procedure and click OK but it doesn't
import it. It definitely isn't in the SSDL of my model. There are no errors
and the warnings have nothing to do with this stored proc.

The output says:

The model was generated with warnings or errors.CCareDomainModel.edmxPlease
see the Error List for more details. These issues must be fixed before
running your application.
Generating the model took 00:03:51.6605162.

The version of Firebird I am using is: 2.5.1
The version of the Firebird Provider I am using is: 3.2.0.0

I tried it with a very simple selectable stored proc:

create or alter procedure PATIENTS_STARTING_WITH_G
returns (
    SURNAME varchar(255))
as
begin
  for select surname from patient where surname like 'G%' into :surname do
  begin
    suspend;
  end
end