On Sun, 13 Jul 2014 23:21:04 +0530, LtColRDSChauhan <rdsc1...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> No luck.  Still could not connect to Firebird 3.0 Alpha 2.  Could though
> revert back to Alpha 1 successfully.

You need to have a fresh security3.fdb with Alpha 2: you cannot use the
security database created with Alpha 1 due to incompatible changes. However
I seem to remember that I also had some problems with Alpha 2 and that I
switched to a more recent snapshot when testing. However, I am not sure
about the details. I will try with a fresh install and let you know.

Mark