Hi
No, I have to admit I've abondoned EF long time ago.  Too much magic behind the
scenes for me.  I couldn't predict the behavior of EF and that was too hard to
manage.  I also don't use embedded.  I have a lot of pooled connections on cs
and ss and normal stay open long connections on mostly ss.  For mapping I
prefer LLBLGEN pro, because it is "dumb" and thus does what I want and nothing
"extra".
thanks