Hi,

1. I have a Firebird-2.5.5.26952_0_Win32 database which I backed up (using
Flamerobin) after renaming RDB$FIELD_NAME field values in the system table
RDB$FIELDS of the source database as under:

'SEC$USER_NAME' to 'SEC$USER_NAME_RAJIV'
'SEC$NAME_PART' to 'SEC$NAME_PART_RAJIV'
2. I installed Firebird-3.0.0.32483_2_Win32 on Windows 10 with Legacy
Authentication. Using Flamerobin I restored the Firebird 2.5.5 FBK file.

3. The Flamerobin connects to the Firebird 3.0 restored file but my .NET
application (Provider .NET 4.10) fails to connect.

Please advise.
Regards,
Rajiv