I’ve installed the provider from the msi installer on a Windows 10
laptop running Visual Studio 2008. I replaced Firebird 2.5 with the new
Firebird 3.0 release.
I have project configured for .net 3.5. I removed the previous provider
which was working against Firebird 2.5.

When I try to add a reference for the new provider, it just doesn’t take
it. It shows up the reference list with a yellow triangle, and no
information,
Does this provider not work with Visual Studio 2008, or with .net 3.5?

Thanks,

--
Kyle Green