hi,guys

I have a question about how to release database file.

When i use the Firebird ADO.NET Data Provider and i use the firebird database
as embedded server,my program can't release the database file though i have
used function conn.Close() and conn.Dispose().
I can see that the database file is also linked by my demo  in windows resource
monitor??and i can't connect this database by other program such as Firebird
Maestro.
Now, the only way to release the database file is to close my program.

How can i do to release the database file but not close my program??

This is my program code ??C#??:

FbConnectionStringBuilder connBuilder = new FbConnectionStringBuilder();
connBuilder.UserID = "sysdba";
connBuilder.ServerType = FbServerType.Embedded;
connBuilder.Database = @"E:\db.fdb";
string strsql = "SELECT COUNT(RDB$RELATION_NAME) FROM RDB$RELATIONS WHERE
(RDB$RELATION_NAME = 'TABLE_TMP') AND RDB$VIEW_SOURCE IS NULL;";
bool flag=false;
using (FbConnection conn = new FbConnection(connBuilder.ConnectionString))
{
        conn.Open();
        FbCommand cmd = new FbCommand(strsql, conn);
        FbDataReader dr = cmd.ExecuteReader();
        dr.Read();
        if ((int)dr[0] > 0)
        {
            flag = true;
        }
        conn.Close();
}

please tell me how to do that . thanks so much!

Best Regards??
Aeolus Yang