Hi All,

I created simple WinForms application that work with FireBird database.
Database contain only one table with one record with four fields (id,
firstname, secondanme, email).  For emulate a real program flow I start 3
concurrent query for table. Each query update own field (first for email,
second for firstname, third for lastname). After starting program I've got
exception with message "lock conflict on no wait transaction".

For testing purpose I changed database from FireBird to MySql and this
exceptions is gone. Configuration for DbContext is the same, I just changed
connection string.

How I can fix this behavior for FireBird net provider and and switch it
close to MySql.

FireBird version: 2.5

FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient: 4.10

--