Hi,

1. I installed Firebird-3.0.1.32609_0_Win32 without opting to support
legacy user. After installation i could connect my database through ISQL
and Flamerobin but my .NET application failed reporting:

incompatible wire cryption levels for client and server
so to the firebird.conf file i added the following and re-started firebird
service :
WireCrypt Enabled

2. Now on the server machine "SERVER_MACHINE" database gets connected but
from other machine "CLIENT_MACHINE" error reported:
unable to complete network request to "SERVER_MACHINE".
I could ping the "SERVER_MACHINE" from "CLIENT_MACHINE" and flamerobin
could connect to database on "SERVER_MACHINE" from "CLIENT_MACHINE".

3. Made following changes to the firebird.conf file still from the
"CLIENT_MACHINE" i get error repeated - unable to complete network request
to "SERVER_MACHINE"

UserManager = Legacy_UserManager
WireCrypt = Disabled
AuthServer = Legacy_Auth, Srp, Win_Sspi
AuthClient = Legacy_Auth, Srp, Win_Sspi
TracePlugin = fbtrace
Providers = Remote,Engine12,Loopback
WireCryptPlugin = Arc4

4. Please help me to set up correctly New Authentication for Firebird 3 for
the "CLIENT_MACHINE" .

Regards,
Rajiv