Hi,

I'm trying to create a \ connect to FB 3 embedded but I get a DbException:

{System.Data.Common.DbException} =
{"Missing security context for D:\\...path...\\RADIOS.FDB"}

What I'm missing?

My code is:

      var currentDirectory =
        Path.GetDirectoryName(GetCurrentProcess().MainModule.FileName);

      string dbPath = Path.Combine(currentDirectory, "Radios.fdb");

      var connectionString = new FbConnectionStringBuilder
      {
        Database = dbPath,
        ServerType = FbServerType.Embedded,
        UserID = "sysdba",
        Password = "masterkey",
        ClientLibrary = "fbclient.dll"
      }.ToString();

      try
      {
        _Conn = new FbConnection();
        _Conn.ConnectionString = connectionString;
        _Conn.InfoMessage += _Conn_InfoMessage;
        _Conn.StateChange += _Conn_StateChange;

        if (!File.Exists(dbPath))
        {
          FbConnection.CreateDatabase(_Conn.ConnectionString);
          _Conn.Open();

          FbCommand cmd = new FbCommand(DbDefinition, _Conn);
          var tr = _Conn.BeginTransaction();
          cmd.ExecuteNonQuery();
          tr.Commit();

        }