Hi Jorge,

This file (readme.txt) was not updated for a long time. All changes in
ODBC driver are included into "changes-v20.log", but "changes-v20.log"
is not included into Firebird ODBC driver Windows installer.
I think that it is necessary to include changes-v20.log into windows
installers too.

Regards,
Alexander