Hi,

I installed firebird 2.5 (32 bit) and the 32-bit Frebird odbc driver local on my machine today. I have created two users and one database successful. Now I try to connect the database to odbc. I have opened the Windows odbc admin tool (Windows 8.1 64 bit). I added the DNS, the localisation of database, my users name and the password. When I click on "test connection" I get the message "open database D:\FSM-FIREBIRD\FSMDB.FDB failed". What could be the reason for that.

Thank you, kind regards
Jan