Hello @ll,

I have update from 2.0.0 to 2.5.5 and after then, the linked Tables and
Queries in Microsoft Access are very slow, only the first time I get the
Data quickly. Both ODBC Driver are 32 Bit and used on several Windows
operating systems. With the old Version I get the data quick every time I
open the query and Formular.

Is there a little Bug in the actual Version implanted? ;)

Best regards.

Olaf