Hi

I have just begun using the firebug themed firefox developer tools after an
upgrade.

When I'm inspecting an html element the right click context menu gives me
an option to "Show in DOM Panel"  but nothing happens when I click this and
the DOM panel hasn't changed to show the properties of the chosen element.

Also it used to be really easy to see your own additions to the DOM  in
firebug, since they were listed at the top of the DOM panel before built in
objects and functions. This does not seem to be the case anymore?

I can only start to look at my custom additions if I console.log an element
and then inspect it's properties

Am I missing how the Developer tools work or are these now unimplemented
parts of how  firebug used to work ?

Thanks

MIchael

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/4caa4b47-9b3c-4aa6-b31f-a310cc472f1c%40googlegroups.com.