On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 1:09 AM, Oyee BSnu <bsnu.th...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying to install this extension but not able to!
> How do I get to install this firebug?
> Any help Please!

I don't believe you can.  Firebug is deprecated and no longer
developed.  (It does not work on multi-process browser builds. Getting
it to do so would require a ground up rewrite, and there is no one to
do that.)

And non-Firefox versions of it haven't been maintained in some time
because there is no one to do it.

Your option in both Chrome and in current Firefox builds is to use the
browser's built in developer tools.  (There is a bug filed against
Firefox to track stuff Firebug provided that isn't in Firefox
Developer Tools and needs to be added.)
______
Dennis

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/CAF4AJDwVgVmCvt%3D9MwK6dH-_%3D%2B9sPkVHPMFibDVzTCt4tgRKfA%40mail.gmail.com.