I'm trying to use SSH to tunnel a connection from a
Solaris box with a SoftPC (x86 emulator, running NT)
to a Solaris box.  SSH is the preferred method
because both machines will have SSH installed
already, but I can entertain other suggestions.

I have read the HOWTO on using Linux to create a
virtual interface that binds to an SSH connection,
but is there anything that exists in Solaris or NT
to accomplish this?

The purpose for this is to tunnel traffic from a
security auditor through the network so it appears
from the other side of the network and can test
the firewall on that side (firewalls on both ends
of the network, can only test the local firewall
so I'm trying to tunnel to change the idea of
"local.")  If anyone knows a better solution,
please let me know.

Thanks!

~Patrick
-
[To unsubscribe, send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"unsubscribe firewalls" in the body of the message.]