>I'm looking for utility to create packets with my demands (bits on/off,
udp/tcp, inclu. data).
>I tried spak and stievens but they couldn't compile on RH linux 6.

spak uses the OLD... style headers from libc5 (RedHat 4.x, etc.).
To port it on RH > 5.x, or any other glibc2.x system, the packet field
names need to be updated.  I started a port of spak to the new
headers, but got bored of it.  Maybe someone else already did this
task, or maybe I'll get around to doing it in the next few days.  I just
lacked the motivation when doing this at 2am.  ;-)

~Patrick
-
[To unsubscribe, send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"unsubscribe firewalls" in the body of the message.]