> equal the inbound traffic ? i mean change the ratio from 1:4
> to 1:1 ? im
> just curious because for the last 6 months monitoring our
> bandwidth the
> ratio was always 1:4 now its on 1:1.

First thing to check is for math errors.  :) After
that, check for changing user habits.  Maybe
a lot of users are listening to streaming audio
or downloading multimedia files (MP3, MOV, etc.).

Of course, there's always the possibility people
just aren't hitting your site as much anymore. ;-)

Check the numbers.  Make sure the output traffic
is the same as it's always been.  If not you may
have another problem.

Another possibility is six months may not be a
large enough data set, especially with the holiday
season approaching.

~Patrick

-
[To unsubscribe, send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"unsubscribe firewalls" in the body of the message.]