I would like to put an ftp server behind a PIX (in a
DMZ) and have a few questions. What code level (PIX
IOS) is safe for this? I've seen posts that say 5.2.4
(I think, please correct me if i'm wrong) had some
problems with flooding pasv ftp connections, not to
mention the other ftp problems had in early version.

Just want to see what everyone else is doing.
of salt :)