Hello,

I'm fairly new at setting up ipchains to firewall a connection and have
had great luck with routing from inside to the internet, but after looking
at the amn pages and the howto's i cant figure out how to route incoming
packets to my internal web server using port #'s.  I am wondering if i
need to edit my services file to allow connections to a certain port to
enable ipchains to route to an internal machine.  Any direct or online
help would be greatly appreciated.....

-Pat Orzechowski
CCNA

-
[To unsubscribe, send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"unsubscribe firewalls" in the body of the message.]