Since you are looking for a script to accomplish this
task as opposed to just making the changes manually.
Which would be easily done in notepad and then applied
to the PIX.  Unless using conduits is posing a problem
for you the upgraded  PIX OS's still support conduits
and you can use acls on the same pix.
If making the conversion from conduits to acls has
prompted you to look for an effortless way to
accomplish the task not converting the conduits
requires less effort than any solution available.