yes, both will work, but just adding a nic would be
much cheaper. If money is an issue, just but a pro100+
off the shelf, it should work fine. I did some testing
with a 525, and 5.2. installed 2 none cisco intel nics
and the worked great.

But if you plan on having more vendors and money isn't
an issue i would get a new pix and use it just for
vendor connections..