Title: Blank
Has anyone ever attempted to get IPSEC working on FREEBSD solution from Kame? I am not a big Unix guru but I have experience in UNIX. I will tell you what I have done and see if you can tell me what I am missing.

1. I have added the IPSEC information to the Generic file(kernel file) and recompiled the kernel
2. I have added Racoon.tgz and compiled the file

But for some reason when I do a setkey -c and begin to set a policy it give me a error that " setkey: protocol not supported " the setkey.c is loaded and that how setkey thing has been compiled.

Any advice?

Derek S. Winchester