Hi , all

I am new of the firewall .

We want to create two firewalls , one is raptor , the other one is
checkpoint FW-1. I want my network connection like this:

The internet --> fw1 --> DMZ --> fw2 --> internal

I have several questions need your help .
1. Checkpoint and raptor , which one will put to the fw1?
2. The physical connection:
I dont know how to connect fw1 , DMZ , fw2 . Firewalls can insert dual
NIC , but if I will put some machines to DMZ , how can I connect to
firewalls ? Like that ?

fw1

HUB

|--------------|-----------|-----   ( DMZ)
|                  |             |
server1 server2 server3......

                  fw2
Is it right? If, the server2 should has dual NIC also ?

3. How can I give the IP address for every NIC and network segment ,
they can access each other?
4. If I put the www , DNS , Mail server two DMZ and do the static NAT .
How can I do the strategy and which fw should I do ?

I really appreciate someone can help me .

Thanks a lot

Michael