-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of McFerron, Ken
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 10:20 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: PIX VPN Client Question

I have setup a PIX with VPN access. It has version 6.0(1) of the IOS and I
am using version 3.0.2 of the VPN Client. I have a router in front of the
PIX with some access lists on it. I need to know what ports need open on the
router to establish a vpn connection with the PIX. I have the PIX setup
correctly because if I open all the ports up I am able to connect but I
would like to only open the ports I need.

Thanks