i need to install PIX (525?) for a small client (200 users)
I 'd like to install anti-virus soft for PIX: http, smtp, - and whatever else possible.
and i don't mean just any good soft, i mean something compatible with PIX API, so I
can shut it down automatically before some "blue warm" comes inside

1. which software is the best? -which one did you use? - don't send me to sisco.com
pleeeease.
2. i'd like to use only one box for all of them ( http, smtp...) - can I?.  I
convinced them to buy a good FW, I don't think I will make them to buy 3 servers. One
is too much :o)...   so: can I use only one box for all of them?
3. Where is the best place to put such a machine?

any variations on the theme are greatly appreciated
thx,
Mark

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup