Hi fwlist,

can you help me find out if Nokia Checkpoint can do
transparent or briding mode.

Meaning, putting the nokia box in the same segment without
modifying any of the ip addresses of the workstations or segment.

I believe this is possible, because two yrs back, when the nokia ip330
was first launched, the nokia engineer demostrated just that as all my
workstations are using public ipaddress with gw pointing to router and I
didn't
even need to do any changes at all with the nokia ip330 in place and still
protect our network.

tks

Rgds,

Simon