My environment consists of NT4 Servers SP6a.  Our web server hosts multiple
web sites.  We are using Proxy Server 2 for our user's Internet access
gateway and for routing inbound Internet requests to the correct web site.
We are on a  single subnet LAN and the router has only the basic firewall
configured; no other filter or filter sets.

Our business requires us to connect to various customer's systems.  These
systems can be AS400 machines, DEC VAX machines and Windows based machines.
More and more we are seeing customers request that we use their VPN
solutions for connectivity.  Various emulation applications are used along
with the VPN connections as all our desktops are W2K.

Proxy Server is preventing us from making some VPN connections because of
the NATing that it does.  We think that a firewall is the solution.  The
product needs to:

Allow multiple site-to-site VPN connections
Allow VPN connections to be made from desktops inside our LAN
Allow IPSec and PPTP and other protocols/encryptions thru
Route incoming Internet requests to the correct private IP addresses of our
web sites
Replace Proxy Server as the Internet gateway

Can you experts give me some recommendations on brands and models that will
accommodate this?

As you can tell, I'm new to the details of firewalls.  Thanks for any
suggestions/help in advance.

Bill Lambert
Endoxy Healthcare
847-941-9206