>Using IPSEC or using PPTP? I know that you can encapsulate PPTP and run it
>through NAT. I was unaware that anyone was doing that with IPSEC. That is
>pretty slick if they are.

I know of two products that do this, Secure Remote and the latest Cisco
product (the Cisco product claims to be RFC complient but I don't recall the
number of the RFC, they encapsulate in UDP packets bound for port 10,000,
also I think it's only their VPN concentrator that do this not the built in
IPSec for Pix or routers). But of course they don't interoperate and I don't
know of any other products that do it. If you want I can look back thru me
email and find the RFC reference for you.

Tom Arseneault