From: Shimon Silberschlag [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 11:18 AM
To: Raj Baby; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: question

The "security servers" (using CP terminology) can be considered
application level gateways. This is why many think of CP as a hybrid
firewall, as opposed to doing stateful inspection only.
You can't do stuff like the PUT/GET you describe without going to
layer 7 - checking the packet payload.

HTH,

Shimon Silberschlag

+972-3-9352785