Good afternoon Kevin,
        I am assuming that the NBMA/unicast adjacency is the configurable
unicast neighbor config that you can use in ios.  If so then it "should"
possible to send it over the pix as long as you don't try to pat the
layer 3 proto (esp or AH) into a layer 4 port address translated packet
and as long as you make sure your crypto access list is configured to
pass proto 89 I don't see a reason why it shouldn't work.  I have not
had the opportunity to try it.

        Wade B

--
Wade Blackwell