Pringles Potato chips tubes will work as well. That way you can have
a snack while you do some driveby dialing.
http://www.wardriving.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Noonan, Wesley
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 12:02 AM
To: 'Ron DuFresne'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: wireless woes in the triangle and beyond!

I have a buddy of mine in the UK who uses rogue AP's to access the net for
free. He uses this thing he calls a "cantenna" (essentially he cracks open
the card and wires it to a metal milk carton) to boost the signal and range
so that he can hit any of a number of APs in the area. Swears by it as the
"only way to access the net"...

Wes Noonan