See, the information is there, and in many places, if outlook'ed users are
drain bramaged, blame not us piner's who evolved from the elm's, blame
redmond for helping to numb their minds and stunt their fingers.  Of
course that little click of the moue to enable full headers never hurts
when one's feeling a needs for more then the minimalist gives, especially
those unable to read footers...

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

On Wed, 5 Jun 2002, Dan McGinn-Combs wrote:

> Sigh... (I hate to drag this through the mud just one more time, but...)
>
> You know, not everyone PINEs for the old days when you could read your mail
> under the shade of the spreading ELM tree. These days, there is a different
> OUTLOOK on mail, a new way of NAVIGATING through a long list of messages.
> Not every MUTT and Jeff wants to, or even thinks about, digging into the
> mail headers just for fun. I know that may sound like a PYGMY-brain talking,
> but it's true! I would have considered looking at headers for unsubscribe
> information right up there with looking for money under the street lamp
> because the light is better.
>
> Of course, it is hard to  miss the account management link at the bottom of
> each and every message.
>
> While that's my 2c, I guess it is worthwhile to spend a minute looking at
> your random header here and there...
>
> Dan

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart
        ***testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!***

OK, so you're a Ph.D.  Just don't touch anything.