From: Noonan, Wesley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 1:09 PM
To: 'Matthew Carpenter'; 'Bruno Fernandes'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: PIX PDM

It is a software download on the Cisco website, just like all of the other
Cisco software. It is in the security software section. The latest PDM is
2.0(1) which supports the latest PIXOS of 6.2(1). Dunno about backwards
compatibility issues...

Wes Noonan, MCSE/CCNA/CCDA/NNCSS

Senior QA Rep.

BMC Software, Inc.