Dear FIS Colleagues,

Thanks to SUNGCHUL JI for his presentation on Planckian information.
Indeed this is a new conceptualization to enter in our common stock of informational approaches.

Quite many people of this list are making their plans for the gathering in Gotheburg.
Specifically, the FIS Program is now in the conference web--or will be soon.

On behalf of the three organizers of our sessions (Marcin, Gordana and myself)
FISers are particularly invited to the final discussion session:

*Information Studies/Information Science : **
**Search for Identity in the Framework of the Informational Revolution

*See you there,
Best wishes--Pedro*
*

Pedro C. Marijuán