hi,

axel just posted the following on LWN:
after i told him that we miss him:

> I got a bit burned out, but I hope to get the energy and
> enthusiasm back and hopefully I can rejoin the community.

http://lwn.net/Articles/451131/
and the comments it responds to...

while this does not necesarily mean that he'll come back in full swing,
it should at least mean that we can sort all the communication
problems, domain issues, etc. i think all it takes now is a few
friendly words. (and to find out which is the best medium (or email
address) to communicate with him...

greetings, martin.
--
cooperative communication with sTeam      -     caudium, pike, roxen and unix
services:   debugging, programming, training, linux sysadmin, web development