Hi guys,

I had a quick question, for consistency sake I want to copy my config from my local PC (that I configured through the web browser setup) to a VPS that I have.

I have copied the entire .config/* directory, yet whenever I attempt to start fish, I get the following error:

Welcome to fish, the friendly interactive shell
Type help for instructions on how to use fish
*set_color: Expected an argument**
**set_color: Expected an argument

*Does anyone know what other files I may need? Or why this might be happening? One would assume that the entire config directory would be enough. :(

Thanks for any help. :)