On Sun, 24 Aug 2014, Sascha Grunert wrote:
> When is an upcoming release planned? The current version is a little bit
> outdated in comparison the Github progress.

I'm still trying to get 2.1.1 out the door (I'm on vacation at present and
the intersection of internet connectivity and free time is very small). I
keep making promises I can't keep about "this weekend", but maybe this
weekend... I've pushed all the patches to Integration_2.1.1, so it's ready
for sign-off, but haven't written release notes or prepared the new
packages yet - it will require a fishd restart so there is a bit more than
usual involved.

After that I am hoping to look at 2.2.0. There are a few rough edges that
will need polishing first, but there are certainly lots of new features
that it would be good to get into people's hands.

Cheers

David Adam
fish committer
zanc...@ucc.gu,uwa,edu,au