Untuk info lengkap tentang profil pembicara, sila lihat:

http://tri.astraatmadja.org/about/
http://tri.astraatmadja.org/about/cv/
 Tri Laksmana Astraatmadja

I am currently a postdoctoral research at the Max-Planck-Institut für
Astronomie (MPIA) <http://www.mpia.de/>, working under the supervision of Coryn
Bailer-Jones <http://www.mpia-hd.mpg.de/%7Ecalj/> who is leading the
*Gaia*<http://gaia.esa.int/> group
of the MPIA. My research is focused on the development of machine-learning
algorithms to perform automatic classification of stars observed by *Gaia*,
and to extract interesting astrophysical parameters from them.

My PhD <http://tri.astraatmadja.org/astronomy/phd-research/> was performed
at the Leiden Institute of Physics <http://physics.leidenuniv.nl/> (or
LION, *Leids Instituut voor Onderzoek in de Natuurkunde*) and also at
the National
Institute for Subatomic Physics (Nikhef) <http://www.nikhef.nl/>,
Amsterdam. My PhD research was concentrated on the prospect and methods of
detecting TeV Gamma-rays from GRBs using the the ANTARES Neutrino
Telescope<http://antares.in2p3.fr/>.
I work under the supervision of Maarten de Jong.

Before starting my PhD at LION and Nikhef, I did my master
education<http://tri.astraatmadja.org/astronomy/the-leiden-observatory-years/>
 at Leiden Observatory <http://strw.leidenuniv.nl/> and my
bachelor<http://tri.astraatmadja.org/astronomy/bachelor-days/> at
the Department of Astronomy <http://www.as.itb.ac.id/>, Institut Teknologi
Bandung <http://www.itb.ac.id/> (ITB), Indonesia.

--
*M. Aziz Majidi, Ph.D.*
Theoretical/Computational Condensed Matter Physics Group
Department of Physics
FMIPA University of Indonesia
Depok 16424, INDONESIA
Phone: (021) 7872610 (main office), (021) 36747571 (mobile)
Fax: (021) 7863441
Email: aziz.maj...@sci.ui.ac.id, aziz.maj...@gmail.com

Kirim email ke