This message is from: "Cynthia Madden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all,
Slightly revised guidelines for 25th anniversary celebration poster
submission are now available online at the NFHR site at www.nfhr.com . I
neglected to cover photo information and it is now on the guidelines. I am
looking forward to seeing some entries!!!! Look under forms & documents on
the website.

HELP!
On another note, I need some specific volunteer help for the 25th
anniversary promotions.
Booth Manager -I need someone near enough to Winona who is willing to take
managing on the NFHR Promotion Booth at the celebration. This involves
setting up the booth, receiving items for the booth prior to Oct. 12th,
inventory control,  and generally seeing things go smoothly.

To help the Booth Manager, I am also seeking a Volunteer Coordinator who
will schedule staffing the booth, recruit volunteers and see to volunteer
care & feeding.  This person would not necessarily have to live near Winona
but is planning to attend  the entire event.

Thanks. I hope to hear from you soon!

--
Cynthia Madden
Las Cruces, NM

An unconscious people, an indoctrinated people, a people fed only on
partisan
information and opinion that confirm their own bias, a people made morbidly
obese in mind and spirit by the junk food of propaganda, is less inclined to

put up a fight, to ask questions and be skeptical. That kind of orthodoxy
can
kill a democracy – or worse.
- Bill Moyers, National Conference on Media Reform
  St. Louis, Missouri          May 15, 2005