This message is from: Carol Makosky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,
Can anyone help my long time list friend? Her previous email was < [EMAIL PROTECTED] >. She has changed to < [EMAIL PROTECTED] >. For some reason after changing, she no longer can get the posts. I've been sending them on to her, but that is getting to be a bit much and then I'm not sure what she wants and so on. I don't know if the problem is at this end or what. Sure would be nice to have her back and I think she is very interested in the evaluation talk and so on.

--
Built Fjord Tough
Carol M.