This message is from: Cynthia Madden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi folks,

If you had problems getting your SS gifts in the mail, please let me know. I
hope no one has been left out this year.

Messages Kay Knove:
message for Karen Kathka:
Santa and his reindeer had a tight time frame,
And Donder and Blitzen came up lame.
So the custom Secret Santa gift will be a little late,
But will surely make it to you by New Year's date!

Also, for Lisa Pederson:
Secret Santa Lisa, You wrote the very best clues and
they all make perfect sense now! The gourd with petroglyph art
and Guinea hen feathers is amazing and I'm still chuckling over
the "Fat Pony" reference!! I really enjoyed chatting with you and hope
that I'll be able to accept your kind invitation to visit your farm in
the near future. Thanks again for the very special gift. Kay Konove

Tired Ell - Thanks for participating in this year's Secret Santa Gift
Exchange!
--
Cynthia Madden
Las Cruces, NM

An unconscious people, an indoctrinated people, a people fed only on
partisan
information and opinion that confirm their own bias, a people made morbidly
obese in mind and spirit by the junk food of propaganda, is less inclined to
put up a fight, to ask questions and be skeptical. That kind of orthodoxy
can
kill a democracy – or worse.
- Bill Moyers, National Conference on Media Reform
  St. Louis, Missouri          May 15, 2005