This message is from: Cynthia Madden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all,
I have been away from the computer and unfortunately
the university closes from 12/23 - 1/05. It is so sad!
LOL.

Anyway, I came into my office today to pay bills and
check e-mail. It appears that this year's Secret Santa
has been successful!

Two notes: Pat Wilson, in case you haven't recieved
your gift/s yet, your SS wrote me and confessed the
wrong address had been put on the package. It was
returned and reshipped.

Also, several people have received their gifts but
still don't know who is their Secret Santa. Time to
fess up! You can contact them directly or put it on
the list.

If anyone has not received anything yet from their SS,
let me know and I will check in to it.

Happy New Year to everyone!

=====
Cynthia Madden
Las Cruces, NM
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(messages received on Saturday or Sunday
can not be responded to until Monday)
http://search.yahoo.com/top2003