This message is from: John and Martie Bolinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Wow,
ELK in the back yard! I think all the deer and other furry animals
have gone to high ground to wait out the rainy season. Guess they
prefer not to swim. However, we have a few wild ducks and geese in the
pasture with our tame ones and they are swimming from water hazard to
water hazard in the horse pasture/dressage ring. And cleaning up after
Kilar and Wee Willy in the front pasture. I didn't know wild geese ate
pony eggs. Maybe because it's Easter.