This message is from: "Bushnell's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 06:18 AM 04/21/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>This message is from: "McInvailles" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Congratulations! Four fillies in one week! (and I was exhausted, elated,
>and proud of my one last year).  You are in for a wonderful spring and
>summer.  (Any more on the way?)
>
>krissy in nw nh

THANKS for your kind regards, yes, we have one more coming in mid June when
our dear Quad-L's Teal is due, we have two offspring by her and Rusten
already and so we're anxious to see how a foal from Teal and A2Z Thorson
look. Rusten will be "a hard act to follow," but Thorson is an outstanding
stallion too.

He performed for his spring photo taking yesterday.. we let him into a
larger arena and both chased around with a camera and took several shots..
he put on quite a performance as though he knew what we were doing, even
though we didn't. =) It didn't seem to tire him like it did us! We do have
a few dandy shots though and will send one to Mike shortly for the stallion
page.

Ruthie, nw mt