This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gail I think the first vet did not administer enough but at the same time
Gunnar, "the unfriendly one" was so angry he would not give in to the dose.
His ears were pinned back and eyes glaring at this intruder who dared to
touch his private  parts!!!!  His kicks were airs above the ground despite
being tied.  Brian did say that because of the stoic nature of fjords they
did require a combination of tranquilizers to relax them.

So now we have some saying they over react and Brian saying they need a
combination to work effectively.  Steve??????

Jean Gayle
Aberdeen, WA
[Authoress of "The Colonel's Daughter"
Occupied Germany 1946 TO 1949 ]